Podcasts are an effective way to be taught new advertising concepts and get contemporary views on boosting what you are promoting, and we’ve compiled 10 extra of the most effective podcasts for B2B entrepreneurs proper right here, following up on our latest checklist of “20 Podcasts To Elevate Your B2B Marketing,” and “Now Hear This: 10 Digital Marketing Podcasts to Educate and Entertain.”
These podcasts provide advertising information and perception from the innovators behind a number of the world’s prime companies, in addition to their very own tales, plus ideas and recommendation to take your advertising efforts to the following stage.
Whether it’s inspecting rising tendencies in B2B advertising or heartfelt tales of life’s enterprise and private adventures, the hosts and visitors on these podcasts have a lot to supply, and we’re sure you’ll discover one thing that strikes your fancy.
Here’s our checklist of 10 extra various podcasts that may present a captivating array of concepts and tendencies to increase and enhance your B2B advertising efforts, introduced in random order.
#1 — The CMO Podcast
Summary: The CMO Podcast with Jim Stengel digs into the advertising and life challenges confronted by in the present day’s CMOs.
- Hosts: Jim Stengel
- Recent Topics on Tap: Agility: B2B with Purpose, Yoga for Marketing, How Big Brands Can Win Versus Story-rich Craft Brands,
- Recent Guests: Lorraine Barber-Miller, Alicia Tillman, Ann Lewnes
- Episode Length: 45 – 60 minutes
#2 — Ad Age Marketer’s Brief
Summary: Ad Age Marketer’s Brief takes a weekly dive into present advertising business information, using Ag Age’s cadre of promoting connections and reporters.
- Hosts: Jessica Wohl and E.J. Schultz
- Recent Topics on Tap: Hershey’s head of media dishes on Twitch and different digital performs, Pizza Hut’s model chief: ‘We’re proud however dissatisfied’, When it involves advertising wholesome meals, it’s all about utilizing the suitable language
- Recent Guests: Brent Montgomery, Charlie Chappell, Victor Lee
- Episode Length: 25 – 30 minutes
#three — The Cannes Lions Podcast
Summary: Offering inventive advertising perception from a number of the business’s main voices, The Cannes Lions Podcast takes the famed advertising occasion from a far-distant competition to actionable ideas delivered by yourself machine weekly.
- Hosts: Philip Thomas
- Recent Topics on Tap: What precisely is nice buyer expertise?, How can manufacturers earn the suitable to be authentically a part of tradition?, Why is it so laborious to show the worth of creativity?
- Recent Guests: Monique Nelson, Michelle Melendez, Fernando Machado
- Episode Length: 20 – 30 minutes
#four — A Shark’s Perspective
Summary: With greater than 150 episodes, A Shark’s Perspective Marketing Podcast has featured lots of the business’s prime entrepreneurs, together with a latest in-depth dialog with our personal CEO Lee Odden.
- Hosts: Kenneth Kinney
- Recent Topics on Tap: How Do You Make an Event an Experience, What Is the Human Element of Branding, What Do You Want Your Audience to Remember
- Recent Guests: Dr. Carmen Simon, Ellaine Wellman, Lindsay Stewart
- Episode Length: 25 minutes – 1 hour
#5 — The Big Story
Summary: Digital promoting perception and interviews are on faucet weekly on The Big Story, AdExchanger’s podcast protecting latest advertising information.
- Hosts: Ryan Joe
- Recent Topics on Tap: Amazon Gets (Ad) Served, The Fire That Burns Brightest, Layser Sights
- Recent Guests: Stephanie Layser
- Episode Length: 25 – 30 minutes
#6 — How I Built This with Guy Raz
Summary: National Public Radio’s How I Built This with Guy Raz explores the innovators behind a number of the world’s prime companies and digs in to their tales.
- Hosts: Guy Raz
- Recent Topics on Tap: Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP, Yelp, Dave’s Killer Bread
- Recent Guests: Dave Dahl, James Dyson, Angie & Dan Bastian
- Episode Length: 45 minutes – 1 hour and 15 minutes
#7 — The Strategy Inside Everything
Summary: A method-focused podcast that explores advertising, enterprise, and extra — The Strategy Inside Everything seems to be to dissect a variety of popular culture occasions.
- Hosts: Adam Pierno
- Recent Topics on Tap: You can belief Jasmine Bina, Learning technique with Kevin Rothermel, Ana Andjelic on manufacturers in retail, digital and luxurious
- Recent Guests: Jasmine Bina, Kevin Rothermel, Ana Andjelic
- Episode Length: 30 – 50 minutes
#eight — Making Marketing
Summary: Making Marketing by Digiday is a weekly podcast devoted to studying advertising by exploring the tales of business leaders.
- Hosts: Gianna Capadona, Shareen Pathak
- Recent Topics on Tap: National Public Media’s Gina Garrubbo: The golden age of audio is right here, Foot Locker’s Jed Berger: ‘The marketing industry is in for a revolution’, Buffy’s Paul Shaked: There’s Facebook-first mentality within the advertising business
- Recent Guests: Gina Garrubbo, Jed Berger, Paul Shaked
- Episode Length: 30 – 40 minutes
#9 — Business Unusual with Barbara Corcoran
Summary: Offering weekly enterprise perception, life classes and motivation, Business Unusual with Barbara Corcoran options the “Shark Tank” star.
- Hosts: Barbara Corcoran
- Recent Topics on Tap: eight Tricks To Build A Top-Notch Brand, The Secret Sauce To Raising An Entrepreneur, Time For An Attitude Adjustment
- Recent Guests: Brian and Michael Speciale, Rick and Melissa Hinnant
- Episode Length: 10 – 50 minutes
#10 — Akimbo: A Podcast from Seth Godin
Summary: Systems for actively altering our tradition are explored weekly on Akimbo: A Podcast from Seth Godin.
- Hosts: Seth Godin
- Recent Topics on Tap: The hype cycle, Enrollment and chance, Artificial Intelligence is Neither
- Recent Guests: Tim Ferriss,
- Episode Length: 20 – 40 minutes
What Are Your Favorite Brain-Boosting Marketing Podcasts?
by way of GIPHY
This checklist and the others we’ve researched solely scratch the floor of the plentiful marketing-related podcasts obtainable. If you’ve a favourite that isn’t listed right here, please depart a remark with your individual prime selections.
Finally, listed below are a number of useful podcast advertising articles we’ve written just lately, that will help you determine whether or not a podcasting technique could be an excellent addition to your individual advertising toolkit.