Gaining perception, recommendation, and new views from high B2B advertising and marketing trade leaders is an unimaginable manner to assist scale your advertising and marketing abilities and efforts to new heights. And podcasts, that are exploding in availability and recognition, is usually a unbelievable medium for having access to these proficient and seasoned trade leaders.
From the rising B2B advertising and marketing tendencies to heartfelt tales of life’s nice successes and bitter failures, there may be a lot we will be taught by listening to individuals who have persevered and thrived. And fortunate for you, we’ve compiled 20 of the perfect podcasts for B2B entrepreneurs proper right here.
by way of GIPHY
We’ve touched on podcasts a time or two right here, with Senior Content Marketing Manager Josh Nite bringing you a primary version of digital advertising and marketing podcasts to contemplate again in 2016. Many of these podcasts have continued to evolve, making it exhausting to not point out them once more right here. But there are some new youngsters on the block, too.
And with adoption as a advertising and marketing medium and a studying and leisure software rising, we hope you’ll discover one thing that strikes your fancy.
Great tales occur to those that can inform them. — This American Life podcast host Ira Glass @iraglass Click To Tweet
Now let’s fast-forward to our listing of 20 various podcasts that can present an interesting array of concepts and tendencies to develop and enhance your B2B advertising and marketing efforts, introduced in random order.
#1 – Marketing Over Coffee
Summary: Marketing Over Coffee explores the intersection of selling and expertise, with information, ideas, and creator interviews.
- Hosts: Chris Penn and John Wall
- Recent Topics on Tap: Influencers, Social Media Listening Tools, Heirarchical Ontology
- Recent Guests: Brendan Kane, Samuel Monnie, Jocelyn Brown
- Episode Length: 25 – 30 minutes
#2 – Six Pixels of Separation
Summary: Six Pixels of Separation gives insights on manufacturers, customers, expertise and our interconnected world.
- Hosts: Mitch Joel
- Recent Topics on Tap: Business, innovation, and the advertising and marketing panorama.
- Recent Guests: Joseph Jaffe, Bernadette Jiwa, Ekaterina Walter
- Episode Length: One hour
#three – Marketing Smarts
Summary: Marketing Smarts talks to trade leaders and authors similar to Chris Brogan, Ann Handley and Gary Vaynerchuk, in addition to c-suite executives from organizations together with IBM, National Geographic, Dell, and the Baltimore Ravens.
Hosts: Kerry O’Shea Gorgone
- Recent Topics on Tap: Livestreaming, Branding, and a Scientific Approach to Metrics, Measurement, and Marketing ROI
- Recent Guests: Laura Gassner Otting, Minter Dial, Brian Fanzo
- Episode Length: 25 – 35 minutes
#four – Social Media Marketing Podcast
Summary: Social Media Marketing presents success tales and skilled interviews from main social media advertising and marketing professionals.
- Hosts: Michael Stelzner
- Recent Topics on Tap: Facebook natural advertising and marketing, How to Avoid Distraction as a Marketer
- Recent Guests: Mari Smith, Brian Solis, Nathan Latka
- Episode Length: 45 minutes
#5 – Scott Stratten’s Unpodcast
Summary: Scott Stratten’s Unpodcast presents real-life examples, ideas and steering from consultants on human sources, advertising and marketing and branding, networking, public relations, and customer support.
#6 – Adweek’s CMO Moves
Summary: Adweek’s CMO Moves podcast gives inspiring profession recommendation and the non-public success tales behind an array of high advertising and marketing leaders.
- Hosts: Nadine Dietz
- Topics on Tap: How to Win as a Team, The Hunt for a Signature Move
- Recent Guests: Emily Culp, Seth Freeman, Meredith Verdone
- Episode Length: 30 minutes
#7 – LinkedIn Live with Marketers
Summary: LinkedIn Live with Marketers is a video-based sequence that may also be loved listening to solely the audio, because the LinkedIn (consumer) hosts deal with challenges high of thoughts for entrepreneurs.
- Hosts: Jann Schwarz and others
- Recent Topics on Tap: The Staying Power of Breakthrough Ideas, Brand Awareness vs. Lead Gen: Battle or Balance?
- Recent Guests: Wendy Clark, Rob Norman, Peter Weinberg
- Episode Length: One hour
#eight – Lexicon Valley
Summary: Lexicon Valley digs deeply into language, from pet peeves, syntax, and etymology to neurolinguistics and the demise of languages.
- Hosts: John McWhorter
- Recent Topics on Tap: Is Social Media Changing English?, One Tongue to Rule Them All
- Recent Guests: Deborah Tannen, Lane Greene
- Episode Length: 40 minutes
#9 – Should This Exist?
Summary: Should This Exist? is hosted by Flickr and Hunch co-founder Caterina Fake, and explores the affect expertise in all its types has had on humanity. “We’re seeing amazing new technologies that are emerging every day that we need to have a conversation about,” Fake not too long ago advised Fast Company.
- Hosts: Caterina Fake
- Topics on Tap: Affectiva: Software that detects how you’re feeling, Halo: A headset that makes you be taught quicker
- Recent Guests: Neuroscientist Daniel Chao, entrepreneur and scientist Rana El-Kaliouby
- Episode Length: 35 minutes
#10 – The Art of Process with Aimee Mann and Ted Leo
Summary: The Art of Process sees hosts Aimee and Ted discuss to pals throughout the artistic spectrum to discover how they work, and the method of turning concepts into artwork.
- Hosts: Aimee Mann and Ted Leo
- Recent Topics on Tap: The rise of streaming companies, How to deal with a clean web page
- Recent Guests: Wyatt Cenac, Rebecca Sugar, Dan Wilson
- Episode Length: 50 minutes
#11 – Without Fail
Summary: Without Fail is hosted by former This American Life contributor and NPR journalist Alex Blumberg, and takes a weekly take a look at somebody who’s taken an enormous threat and both failed or discovered success.
- Hosts: Alex Blumberg
- Topics on Tap: Bringing Brands Back to Life, The Man Behind the Iconic Apple Stores: Ron Johnson
- Recent Guests: Andrew Mason of Groupon, Sophia Amoruso of Nasty Gal and Girlboss
- Episode Length: 50 minutes
#12 -The Marketing Book Podcast
Summary: The Marketing Book Podcast fills every Friday with a brand new episode interviewing bestselling advertising and marketing authors.
- Hosts: Douglas Burdett
- Recent Topics on Tap: Marketing Flexology, Laughing @ Advertising, Questions that Sell
- Recent Guests: Guy Kawasaki, Jay Acunzo, Mark Schaefer
- Episode Length: 50 minutes
#13 – The BeanCast
Summary: The BeanCast is a weekly exploration and roundtable dialogue of promoting tendencies that would have an effect your model.
- Host: Bob Knorpp
- Recent Topics on Tap: Marketing Ethics, Branded Podcasting, Frictionless Brands
- Recent Guests: Jay Baer, Colin Glaum, Lisa Laporte
- Episode Length: One hour plus
#14 – Social Pros Podcast
Summary: Social Pros Podcast, named the perfect podcast on the Content Marketing Awards, gives inside seems to be at actual folks doing actual social media work.
- Hosts: Jay Baer and Adam Brown
- Recent Topics on Tap: Why Your People Are the Secret to B2B Social Media Wins, How to Use Authenticity to Become an Iconic Business,
- Recent Guests: Seth Godin, Rohit Bhargava, Need James
- Episode Length: 50 – 55 minutes
#15 – The Marketing Companion Podcast
Summary: The Marketing Companion Podcast serves up insights and concepts to spice up your advertising and marketing abilities. It’s billed as “always fun, always interesting, and always on-target with insights and ideas that will turn up your marketing intellect to an ’11.’”
- Hosts: Mark Schaefer and Brooke Sellas
- Recent Topics on Tap: Social media burn-out, Mind-bending social media tendencies
- Recent Guests: Kerry Gorgone, Mitch Joel
- Episode Length: 25 – 40 minutes
#16 – Copyblogger FM
Summary: Copyblogger FM will get to the center of the most recent advertising and marketing ideas, techniques, tales and techniques that present acceleration for what you are promoting. Featuring a rotating lineup of analysts, this podcast covers quite a lot of tactical areas similar to e-mail advertising and marketing, content material advertising and marketing, conversion optimization, and extra.
- Hosts: Sonia Simone
- Recent Topics on Tap: Getting Your Big, Scary Projects Finished, The three Plus 1 Foundational Elements of Effective Persuasion
- Recent Guests: Amber Naslund, Pamela Wilson, Nathan Barry
- Episode Length: 25 minutes
#17 – Invisibilia
Summary: Invisibilia joins narrative storytelling and science to make you see your individual life in a different way, with classes relevant to entrepreneurs.
- Hosts: LuLu Miller, Alix Spiegel, and Hanna Rosin
- Recent Topics on Tap: The Remote Control Brain, Who Do You Let In?
- Recent Guests: Cord Jefferson, Max Hawkins, Renato Rosaldo
- Episode Length: 35 – 55 minutes
#18 – The Strategy Hour
Summary: The Strategy Hour gives actionable methods and advertising and marketing ideas for rising what you are promoting, plus in-depth interviews that go straight to the “meat and potatoes.”
- Hosts: Abagail Pumphrey and Emylee Williams
- Recent Topics on Tap: How to Listen to Your Audience, Why Creating Community is Crucial for Your Brand and Happiness
- Recent Guests: Kathleen Cutler, Sarah Peck, Nikki Porcher
- Episode Length: 35 – 40 minutes
#19 – Behind the Brilliance
Summary: Behind the Brilliance options “smart and funny” conversations and takes a weekly journey with main innovators, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
- Host: Lisa Nicole Bell
- Topics on Tap: The hyperlink between self-awareness and success, The significance of beginning small to make massive adjustments
- Recent Guests: Laura Vanderkam, Jonathan Jackson, Paul Jarvis
- Episode Length: One hour plus
#20 – Women in Tech
Summary: Women in Tech explores advertising and marketing and expertise that includes inspiring ladies who’re Engineers, Founders, Investors, UX and UI Designers, and Journalists.
- Host: Espree Devora
- Topics on Tap: Women Empowering Technologies, Building technology-driven companies
- Recent Guests: Kristine Kornilova, Linda Sinka, Marite Aleksandra Silava
- Episode Length: 11 – 40 plus minutes
Lifelong Learning From B2B Marketing-Focused Podcasts
Incorporating podcasts on this planet of B2B advertising and marketing may be difficult, but the benefits they provide make a powerful case for contemplating them in your individual campaigns. And it may be finished.
For instance, our consumer 3M performed one of many largest science research ever targeted on world attitudes about science. The ensuing State of Science Index analysis report led to the launch of 3M’s first podcast, the Science Champions Podcast.
Hosted by 3M’s Chief Science Advocate Jayshree Seth, the primary season featured 21 science consultants and influencers on matters starting from an introduction to science in on a regular basis life to careers within the discipline.
Results: The Science Champions podcast exceeded all expectations for downloads and engagement, ensuing within the launch of Season 2 in March 2019. The podcast has additionally created relationships with science influencers and helped to showcase inside influencers.
As one other instance, Dell Technologies wished to companion with trade influencers to create helpful content material for purchasers and enhance the affect of their inside consultants, which led to the creation of the Dell Luminaries podcast, hosted by influencers Mark Schaefer and Doug Karr.
The podcast highlights expertise visionaries from inside Dell and out, and helps put a human contact on expertise innovation.
Results: The Dell Luminaries mission constructed a single platform that brings voices from a number of firms beneath the Dell model collectively.
Our CEO Lee Odden not too long ago wrote a Digital Marketing Institute article, which featured 3M and Dell’s podcasting success together with eight different B2B firms which have had robust outcomes from influencer advertising and marketing.
It’s Only Just Begun — What Are Your Favorites?
This listing solely scratches the floor of the wonderful marketing-related podcasts obtainable. If you might have a favourite not listed right here, please depart a remark with a podcast that evokes your B2B advertising and marketing efforts.
Considering a podcast in your B2B model? Get the what, why, and the way lowdown on B2B podcasting from our personal Joshua Nite.