Pinterest is rolling out a new set of instruments to assist companies sustain with the rising demand for video content material.
According to Pinterest, searches for “inspirational videos” have elevated 31% since final 12 months.
The firm notes that customers additionally go to the platform on the lookout for how-to movies, tutorials, and model tales.
To assist companies fulfill this demand, Pinterest is introducing new video options that embrace:
- An improved uploader: To seamlessly add video on to Pinterest.
- A video tab: To permit manufacturers to characteristic all their movies in a single place.
- Lifetime analytics: To get insights into the efficiency of a video over time.
- Pin scheduling: Businesses and creators can now additionally schedule video content material upfront.
For companies and creators seeking to capitalize on trending video searches, Pinterest highlighted what’s at the moment rising in reputation.
Trending video searches on Pinterest at the moment embrace:
- Overnight oats movies (up 3712%)
- Lasagna recipe movies (up 3462%)
- Makeup tutorial movies (up 2063%)
- Hair dye movies (up 276%)
- Curling hair with flat iron movies (up 129%)
The updates can be found for enterprise accounts in all English-speaking nations, and can finally roll out to creators worldwide.